Blog and gallery of art works by Daniele Mattei

"Potrei ammaliarvi con immagini meravigliose, ma preferisco turbarvi l'anima."

"I could enchant you with delightful images, but I prefer to shock your soul."





domenica 21 gennaio 2007

As i posted earlier in Dec 15, I was asked by William Proton Vaughan,
a great 3D artist and character creator to draw for
him an homage for his upcomig new Project :

TOFU the vegan Zombie !

Loving 3D art as much as comics,I enjoyed the request alot,
because i LOVE horror movies and liked so much the character
concept he made. ^__^



The art is made in china ink, filter pens , and watercolors,
with some little further digital editing.

you can see my TOFU art here :

IMAGE PAGE

TOFU HOMEPAGE visit it !

Nemoid

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post a comment